Boyd Industries takes pride in the craftsmanship and longevity of its endodontic products.
Built to Last. Built for You. Built by Boyd
Best known for the durability and reliability of our award-winning products — including exam and treatment chairs, surgery tables, mobile storage, and clinical cabinetry — we combine 60-plus years of design and manufacturing expertise to perfectly fit your unique space and esthetic preferences. The Boyd team takes great pride in the craftsmanship and longevity of all products built at our U.S.-based facility, so that you can take pride in your office for years to come.
As an industry expert in the design of specialty equipment, Boyd has developed a line of products specifically for the endodontic market.
Featured product: S3100LC Endodontic Chair
Boyd Industries is proud to promote our new dental treatment chair designed for endodontic procedures. This chair combines reliable functionality with elegant design, and includes ergonomic features to accommodate doctor, assistant, and patient needs.
What makes the S3100LC design unique?
- Lockable swivel base capable of 90 degrees of rotation from center (180 degree total rotation) to ensure greatest ease of patient positioning and entry/egress
- Lift column base allows chair to be raised or lowered with precision
- Tapered back design facilitates closer assistant positioning while maintaining patient comfort. Low-profile, double-articulating headrest for proper positioning of patient head
- Easy-to-access membrane switches on left and right side of chair back control both base and back adjustments. Three programmable settings for one-touch control to articulate chair to frequently used positions with a “Home” button to return chair to lowered and upright position for patient egress.
- Upholstered with Ultraleather Pro™ fabric and memory foam come standard to support maximum patient Ultraleather Pro™ is ink and stain resistant with antimicrobial disinfecting ingredients.
- Integrated smooth swivel with easy-access release lever
- Programmable hand controls integrated on both sides of the chair back
- Detachable and programmable foot control
- Low-voltage DC actuator vertical lift column base (rated for patients up to 500 lbs.)
- Tapered back with sculpted headrest location to allow proper positioning
- Lever-release drop down arms
- Fixed-toe section with clear plastic foot protector cover
- Pinch-lock, double-articulating headrest
Featured product: Sterilization Center
Boyd Sterilization Centers are offered in standard options as well as custom builds. They’re not prebuilt or limited in size or design, and are designed and built to suit your space. Sterilization center units are serialized to assist in qualifying for enhanced tax advantages.
- Durable 3/4″ plywood construction
- High-pressure laminate with 2 mm edge banding
- Undermount full extension soft-close drawers
- Bow-style drawer pulls
- Adjustable laminate shelving in storage area
- Concealed-style hinges with self-close feature on doors
- Two (2) Corian sterilizer pull-outs
- Task exam lights
- Ventilation fan in clean storage
- Faucet and sink (Corian or stainless)
- Trash chute
- Sharps chute and disposal container
- Paper towel dispenser
- Two (2) glove dispensers over sink module
- Glass shelves for clean and dirty modules with blue and red exam lights
- Built-in toe kick steps
- Countertop: Corian solid surface or laminate countertop
Featured product: Prestige Endodontic Cart
The Prestige Endodontic Cart has been fitted with a lightweight aluminum body and all the features you need: aseptic surfaces for easy cleaning, sectioned drawers for intuitive organization, and a sleek, contemporary esthetic.
- A removable plastic top designed for easy cleaning, in addition to dual slide-out surfaces for added work space.
- 5-inch easy-rolling wheels for smooth transit from patient to patient. Wheels lock for stability.
- Durable, scratch-resistant, nylon-reinforced polycarbonate bumper protects the cart’s wheels and exterior from wear and tear over time.
- Auto-closing, ball-bearing drawers. Features four 3-inch drawers, one 6-inch drawer, and one 9-inch
Dimensions: 29″ x 18.5″ x 42″
The Boyd team has made every effort to create specialized products that are truly Built for You. These featured products can be combined with Boyd’s custom clinical and office cabinetry to create a cohesive office space. Personalize your practice with limitless combinations of color and print laminates and the widest range of upholstery choices on the market. Reach out to your regional sales representative today to get started!
To learn more, visit us at www.boyd industries.com. You can follow us on Instagram and Twitter @BoydIndustries.
Boyd Industries is an ISO 13485:2016 certified company.
This information was provided by Boyd Industries.
Read more about how Boyd Industries creates products specifically for the endodontic market at https://endopracticeus.com/boyd-industries-products-specifically-for-the-endodontic-market/