About The Webinar
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED DIRECTLY by a dental support organization (DSO), don’t worry, you will be shortly. We believe DSOs are growing at a 15% rate, as they consolidate the dental industry throughout the US via acquisitions and massive hiring of new dental school graduates. You will either join one or compete with many in the coming years. Guaranteed. There are dozens of IDSOs across the US that have been acquiring practices for decades and have returned billions to their investors, including the acquired doctors.
On the other end of the spectrum, new IDSOs are being formed every couple of weeks with the same basic goals: buy, build, get big, and sell. It seems simple, but the dental landscape is littered with groups that thought this was easy. It is not. There are specific risks and rewards to be aware of in each IDSO, whether established or new. In the process of choosing your IDSO partner, you will want to be exposed to many and hopefully create multiple quality and eager suitors. Chip Fichtner, founder of Large Practice Sales will share with you his view of the current state of market consolidation during and after COVID-19.
CE Learning Objectives:
- UNDERSTAND THE DRAMATIC CHANGES IN DENTAL SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS IN THE LAST 180 DAYS
- Effects of Covid-19 on Dental Practices
- Tax implications of the upcoming election
- Why NOW is the time to understand your practice value
- What buyers/partners want, what they don’t want and why
- Sell all or sell part and stay to grow?
- Who are the various buyers?
- What are real transaction values, not appraised values?